Our Autumn weekly & weekend courses are not far away now & InterSoccer is introducing a great new coaching programme to help with the coaching of our Autumn Courses this year.
Football changes fast & so do we at InterSoccer. That’s why we are introducing a flexible structure encouraging new skills & techniques each week.
It’s aimed for children aged 5 & over and will help children become better footballers of all levels & improve their motivation to learn & have a fun time.
But don’t forget that InterSoccer will still be offering great FUNdamental skills & great coaching with our enthusiastic coaches for the younger children aged below 5. Nobody misses out on the fun at InterSoccer!
This coaching framework also sometimes involves player evaluation which is usually used with children aged around 7 & over and incorporated into this programme if the coach feels the group has reached a certain level of proficiency.
Our experienced international coaches – many of whom are multi-lingual – will of course be running the coaching sessions, putting the players through their paces in a challenging, fun & safe environment.
Click HERE to view the detailed Coaching programme.
Why Join InterSoccer`s Autumn Courses?
- It is possible to join the course at any time even if you missed the book online deadline
- All age groups will develop their ability to move & stop the ball, from walking to running, to dribbling & scoring
- English is main language, but most coaches also have a good knowledge of French & German
- Friendly & safe football environment
- 1 hour sessions run by qualified international coaches providing professional, fresh & fun activities
Click HERE to Book Online now!