Autumn Soccer Camps generally run throughout the School Autumn Breaks (October-November) and are open for boys & girls of all abilities ages 3-13 yrs.
It doesn’t matter if you’re new to soccer or packed full of tricks, if you’re aged 5-13 these camps are perfect for school holidays.
- Autumn Camps are aimed at Boys & Girls aged 5-13 of all abilities splitting into Junior (5-9yrs) & Academy Camps (10-13yrs)
- Where possible groups are split into age & ability
- Supervised drop off from 08:45
- Players can register for 1-5 days during the week
- First Aid & Qualified Coaches providing professional, fresh & fun training activities
- Fantastic fun & challenging Coaching Programme to improve the players skill & technique.
- Lots of fun games, work on movement & coordination, teamwork, sportsmanship & fantastic small-sided matches & tournaments during the week all related to age/ability levels
- English is main language, most coaches have good knowledge of French or German & some other languages
- Packed lunch required for all venues
- Camps go ahead whatever the weather. Coaches have fun games, quizzes, activity books in case of any adverse weather
- Make sure to check out the schedule of our Ped Days that might be running in your area this Autumn Holiday, click here
How To Join Full Day Autumn Camps
Payment to be made via Book Online before start of course to guarantee place & receive best rate per session.
- If a parent misses book online deadline then pitchside payment (higher fee) should be paid by BANK VERSEMENT (receive from coach or office) to secure place.
- It is possible to join the camp at any time even if you missed the book online deadline if places available. Check with office for all info
- Please see FAQs for more info or VENUEs page for all venue locations.
PLEASE REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING:
- Print out Book Online Confirmation on first day & bring with you
- Soccer boots for grass pitches or sports shoes, sports shirt, shorts or tracksuit bottoms, sports top
- Warm rain jacket / Spare clothes in case of adverse weather
- Hat & gloves advisable in cold weather
- Snacks – it’s a long day/morning!
- Packed lunch (Full Day Campers only)
- Large Drinks bottle
- Please label all clothing/equipment that participant brings
- Hat/Caps & Sun cream should be worn during warmer weather.
- Parents should apply sun cream before arrival at camp, & leave bottle in child’s bag
- For younger children, please make sure your child has been to the toilet before start of course
Full Day Autumn Camp Times – Please select your desired location
No Camps available yet! Please check back here soon, or contact us to find out more